Saturday, February 25, 2012

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER FEBRUARY SKETCH CHALLENGE - CARD 2 OF 3

Hello again everyone!

I just want to say...I LOVE AUTHENTIQUE PAPER!

Authentique Paper has a challenge on their blog.  You can look at the challenge and the rules by clicking on the following link: http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/02/february-sketch-challenge.html

I created a set of 3 cards for the challenge.

Here is finished Card  #2 of  3.

front of the card
This is a beautiful "pretty in pink" card.



The only paper used on this card is from Authentique Paper.
I love the quality of the paper and the wonderful designs.
Their 6X6 bundles are perfect for card-making and scrapbooking alike.  The price points are also delightful.

For the base I used a fuchsia paper from the Delight Collection.
The embellishment strips were cut from paper in the
6X6 Bundle Collection:  Splendid.

The sentiment "Love" is a miscellaneous  rub-on that has been applied to a square of Authentique Paper (6X6Bundle Collection: Splendid).

I inked the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz distress ink in Worn Lipstick.

I used some miscellaneous fuchsia ribbon and crystals from my stash to add a few more feminine touches to the creation.

back of the card


I wanted the back of the card to be just as bold and pretty as the front of the card so I used more of the paper that appears on the front of the card.
I love the way the paper looks like vintage wallpaper.

Thank you for looking at my blog.
Do you like the card?
Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Karen  

1 comment:

  1. That pink just pops. Wonderful work.
    Thanks for playing along.
    -Misty
    Authentique Paper DT

    ReplyDelete