Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER FEBRUARY SKETCH CHALLENGE - CARD 3 OF 3

Hi there everyone!
Welcome back to my blog.

Authentique Paper rocks! 

Authentique Paper has a sketch challenge for February and I
created 3 special cards for it. 
Here is the link:  http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/02/february-sketch-challenge.html

Here is the final card of the set for this challenge - Card #3 of 3.



front of the card
This is an all-occasion card.

 

I used paper from Authentique's 6X6 Paper Bundle Journey to make all the paper elements for this card.
I love the vintage feel of the design.

Inking the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz distress ink in Faded Denim is a nice accent for the card.

I added some miscellaneous lace from my stash to complement the paper. 

The  flower embellishment was made using a paper punch.  The edges of the petals were inked with the Faded Denim distress ink.

The sentiment is a sticker from Bo Bunny.

back of the card
 

The polka dots on this paper are gorgeous.

Again, I inked the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz distress ink but I used Chipped Sapphire  this time.

Thank you for stopping by.
I would love to have your comments.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. super cute card
    Thanks for playing along!
    -Misty
    Authentique Paper DT

    ReplyDelete